Licenses & Permits Covered
We can help you get your business license,
contractor's license, and any other license and
permit in the entire United States.
get started
We also offer a wide range of software and services
to assist with corporate licensing compliance.
learn more
Small Sampling of Licenses Covered:
Agricultural Business Animal Dealer/Services License Commercial Feed License
Fertilizer License Food Stamp/SNAP Program License Nursery-Plant Dealer License
Seed Dealer License Timber/Wood Product License Weights and Measures
Alarm Permit Bedding License Boiler Permit/Inspection
Building Permit Certificate of Occupancy Contractors License
Development Permit Electrical Permit Elevator Permit/Inspection
Fire Alarm Permit Fire Systems Permit/Inspection Funeral Establishment/Mortuary License
Home Occupation Permit Inspectors License Parking Lot Permit
Plumbing Permit Sewer Permit Sign Permit
Storage Rack Permit Zoning Permit  
Accounting License Aircraft License Alcohol License
Amusement Permit Architectural-Design Firm License Auction Firm License
Business License Certificate of Authority Check Cashing/Money Order License
Child Care License CLIA Registration/Laboratory License Collection Agency License
Currency Exchange License Debt Management/Credit Services License DOT License
Driving School License Dumpster License Educational Institution License
Electrical Contractors License Elevator Contractors License Emergency Contact Information
Employee Staffing / PEO License Employment Placement Agency License Engineering/Surveying License
Entertainment License Fictitious Name Registration Film Permit
Financial Services License Fire Systems Contractor License Fireworks-Explosive License
Going Out of Business Sale Health Club/Spa License Hearing Aid Dealer/Dispenser
Holiday Sales License Home Health Care License IFTA License
Insurance License IRP Registration Landscaping License
Lodging Establishment License Lodging Tax Lottery License
Massage Establishment/Therapist License Medical License Mental Healthcare/Substance Abuse Service
Mining Permit Modular/Mobile Housing License Money Transmitter License
Mortgage License Motor Carrier Permit Music License
Non-Profit/Charitable Organization Registration Notary Public License Nurse Agency License
Nursing Home - Long-Term Care/Assisted Living Optical/Eyecare License Peddler/Solicitor - Transient Merchant License
Petroleum Dealers License Plumbing Contractors License Precious Metals Dealer License
Prepared Food/Beverage Tax Public Utilities License Real Estate License
Rental Property Tax Sales Tax Registration Secondhand Dealer - Pawnbroker License
Security License Sidewalk Cafe Permit Specialty Business License
Tattoo Parlor - Body Artist License Tax Registration Taxi/Limousine Service License
Telecommunication License Telemarketing License Tobacco License
Transportation/Trucking License Travel Agency Unemployment Insurance Tax Registration
Vehicle Dealer License Vehicle Rental/Leasing License Vehicle Repair/Service License
Vending Machine/Device Permit Watercraft License Weapons - Guns - Ammo License
WIC Registration Withholding Tax Registration Workers Compensation
X-Ray Device / Radiology License   
Environmental Permit Pesticide License Waste Generator-Transport/Collection Facility
Adult Day Care Asbestos Contractor's License Barber Shop License
Cosmetology Shop License Dairy License Drug Device and Cosmetic Registration
Egg License Food Establishment Permit Food/Beverage License
Health License Irrigation Contractor's License Lead Contractor's License
Marijuana License Meat License Pest Control / Exterminator License
Pharmacy License Swimming Pool License Tanning Facility License
Gaming/Gambling License Other Repossession Agency License